A recent study from Rutgers University analyzing data from 2006 to 2010 found that more than 30% of recession-era college grads didnt land a job within six months of finishing school. And those who did find one were being paid less. The scramble for postcollege work has graduates racking their brains for ideas on how to get a good gig.
via Now What? – TIME.
- Tornado Hits Near ELCA Assembly Hall During Vote 2009.08.20
- I’m Sorry I’m a Christian – My response 2010.03.26
- And there’s the question… 2010.01.04
- Son, what are your intentions? 2008.01.11
- Apture – A Whole New Ballgame 2009.08.18
- How to Win Awards and Influence Readers in 439 Days and 668 Posts – Wade Kwon 2013.03.15
- Apple Special Event – September 12, 2012 – Liveblog Test 2012.09.12
- Now What? – TIME 2011.06.06
- Quora FAQ for New Users 2011.01.04
- What’s In A Name 2010.12.05
- Apture – A Whole New Ballgame | w kevin gilbert: [...] rather than linking out to other sites to fi...
- @pelechati: Awesome Post Kevin. We appreciate the kind words....
- Jarrod: Yes! That is awesome. Way to go little man....
- WKevinG: Thanks for commenting. Your insight was truly amaz...
- yesmanny: photoshop ...
Follow @wkeving on Twitter